Wednesday, July 9, 2008

#5 - The Dance

The competition's over... and I didn't win. Actually, I'm fairly relieved I didn't win, because I was starting to get really stressed about the comments I was getting about my last entry. But all of that is (thankfully) in the past, and now I can concentrate on writing things that I really want to write about, and not what others want me to write about. In this case, it was a long list of one thing vs. another thing, with five repeated syllables in there.

And so, I present to you... a conflict between Dracula and a toothpick factory. Here were the rules, and here is my entry:

"The Dance"



Oh yes - don't expect anything from me for the next couple of weeks. I'll be back soon, I promise, but Real Life is going to take over for a little while. (This is SO not turning out to be a thing a week - but I will get to 52 if it takes me two years!)

No comments: